33 FREE or Inexpensive Resources For Blogging Success
Want to know the biggest tip for blogging success? It's quite simple really, but heavily overlooked. In order to climb your way to the top of the blogging food chain, all you have to do is one thing...
Indulge in more content than you produce.
It sounds crazy, but you should be consuming content like it's your bread and butter to truly master this blogging game. Why? Blog world is constantly changing and evolving, so to stay ahead of the game you've got to absorb as much knowledge to stay well-rounded as possible.
Given my recent video on Master Classes not really being beneficial, I decided to produce this list of truly valuable resources for bloggers, creatives and entrepreneurs alike. Missed my video? Welp, I'm just going to shamelessly plug this video right here...
But if you're not here for my two cents on master classes and just want the goods, I've got you covered.
Now, without further ado, here's my list of FREE or INEXPENSIVE resources for blogging success! They're divided into categories so you can pin point exactly what you need. All resources listed are from fellow entrepreneurs who have excelled in the respective area they're listed or are articles I've personally used in which I've successfully yielded results...aka, they're stuff is worth you looking into!
Ask yourself this, would I ever steer you wrong? Exactly, I always #KeepItCandid so enough of the chit chat, let's get to the goods.
- Quirktastic's How To Start A Blog (And Run It Successfully)
- She's Candid's How To Start A Blog
- Blog Beautifully's Beginner Blogger Bootcamp
- Living For Naptime's How To Make A Media Kit Even If Your Blog Is Brand New
- Adrelia Lee's Strategie's 11 Mistakes New Bloggers Make
- Wonderlass's The 28 Pinterest Tips I Used To Massively Grow My Blog's Traffic
- Oh So Amelia's 8 Ways To Grow Your Blog With Twitter
- Gemma Sands The Best Hashtags For Bloggers + Business Owners
- Molly Marshall Marketing's Best Instagram Growth Strategies
- Chakayla Taylor's Own Your Success Ebook & Resource Bundle
- Shameless Maya's Photo & Video For Beginners
- The Loc'd Bella's FREE Photo Meetups In New York City
- Quirktastic's List Of Amazing Photographers In Your State
- Blog Ambition's The Ultimate Resource Guide To Improve Your Blog Photography
- Style Tome's Blog Photography Tips: How To Do It Yourself (Self Shooting)
- HERmovement's 28 Days Of Branding Challenge
- Jacque Amadi's (Good) Branding Should Make You Lazy
- Nesha Woolery's FREE 6-Day Brand Discovery Course
- Jonna Kay's How To Choose A Colour Palette For Your Blog
- The Crowned Fox's Understanding Branding & No, It's Not Your Logo
- Sarah Titus's How I Started Making $10,000/Month My First Year Of Blogging
- Layered Indulgence's How To Land Your First Sponsored Post
- She's Candid's I Made $1,675 and Received $3,000+ Worth Of Products/Services With My Small Blog
- House of Brazen's How To Start Using Affiliate Links On Pinterest
- Carly on Purpose's The Truth About Starting A Profitable eBlog
- By Regina's 10 Non-Icky Ways To Make Money Blogging
- Smart Passive Income's February 2017 Income Report (Tons of gems here)
- Brand It Girl's Why I Ask For Payment Upfront & How To Deal With Lazy Payers
- She's Candid's How To Pitch As A Small Blogger (Less Than 5,000 UVMs or 10,000 Social Media Followers)
- But you know I also had to shamelessly plug my Custom Pitch Letters here, right?
- Sweet, Short & Stylish's How To Write A Sponsorship Email
- Blog Ambition's How To Write The Perfect Pitch Email
- It's Selja's How To Pitch A Complimentary Hotel Stay
There you have it! Have other resources, guides, courses or blog posts that are free or inexpensive? Share them with me as I'd love to check them out and possibly add them to this post.